Perfect for going to the beach. Tori has been asking to go to the beach for a few days now, so we decided to drive to Tillamook this morning, trying to beat the rain. We drove into Barview Jetty, and got out of the car amid a light sprinkling of rain and headed to the beach. Tori was thrilled and had fun chasing Daddy in the sand.
She was fascinated by the waves coming in, and had great fun playing in the water with Daddy. She started out chasing the water as the tide went out,






4 comments:
I'm so GLAD to hear that. :) hehehe beach bums are the best kind of bums! Reminds me of when WE went to the ocean in high school! :)
How fun. I'm jealous!
Cherish the moments! What fantastic pictures to preserve the moment! :o)
I love all the beach pictures!
Post a Comment