Monday, November 8, 2010

Preschool Pictures

I am quite pleased at how Tori's pictures turned out. She's gone through a shy stage and often doesn't want to smile for pictures, especially for strangers. Needless to say I was a little concerned at how her first portraits, without mom and dad, would turn out. I love it! Can you believe how long her hair is getting?

4 comments:

Emily said...

She's so stinking adorable!!! :)

Mandy said...

What a great picture!!!

And I love the new blog background. So fun!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Miss you guys! - Jandellyn

Danielle Brown said...

too cute! I was also very worried about Abby last year for pictures. At first I wasn't (afterall she grew up w/a camera in her face!), but then SHE was like "But, Mommy. Won't you be there?!" Again this year she wasnt' sure about that part of it. But, I was pleasantly surprised both times! They do a great job!