Thursday, June 5, 2008
Mini-Milestone
Just a brief post to tell of our exciting morning today. Tori sat on the big toilet, and actually went potty today! She's been terrified of the big toilet, clinging for dear life (with arms and legs) if we try and sit her on it. Yesterday I purchased a cushiony seat that sits on the regular toilet seat, making it the perfect size for little bums. Tori was very interested in it and sat down with her clothes on yesterday. This morning I thought I'd see if her interest was still there. Down she sat with her jammies still on. Then, without any qualms, I stripped her down to see what she would do. By golly, she sat down like a pro and all of a sudden she piddled. While we (meaning me) weren't completely ready to start training, I think this new cushy seat may just bump us to that point pretty soon. All in all a very exciting morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How cool is that?! I love those milestones....now don't forget to take those embarassing pictures to show her future boyfriends! :o)
Post a Comment